Dream Products - Don't waste your money like I did.
Knowing they were not "pretty" slippers, my feet are hurting and I needed something I could wear in the house instead of regular shoes that I have to tie.I bought Dream Products item 82891, the velcro adjustable Plantar Fasciitis slippers, and when I got them, sure enough, not much to look at, but they were for house usage only and comfort is the main thing.
The sole is as hard as a rock. When you stride, there is no "give" in them - your foot is what gives, not the shoe - painful across the top of my foot. They make a loud hard plastic clunk sound when you walk, and they weigh a ton. I hate them.
"No problem," I thought, "I will just return them." They are so heavy, it would cost me $12 for the cheapest method of shipment - more than half what I paid for them.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product and return policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Specialized cases, specialized equipment stolen by owners and employees of Richardson Gypsum Supply Company with prior arrangements made with myself and others that trusted this company.We preparing class act suits..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."