2.2

Knowing they were not "pretty" slippers, my feet are hurting and I needed something I could wear in the house instead of regular shoes that I have to tie.I bought Dream Products item 82891, the velcro adjustable Plantar Fasciitis slippers, and when I got them, sure enough, not much to look at, but they were for house usage only and comfort is the main thing.

The sole is as hard as a rock. When you stride, there is no "give" in them - your foot is what gives, not the shoe - painful across the top of my foot. They make a loud hard plastic clunk sound when you walk, and they weigh a ton. I hate them.

"No problem," I thought, "I will just return them." They are so heavy, it would cost me $12 for the cheapest method of shipment - more than half what I paid for them.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product and return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no free returns. very bad quality of product, as well.." of slippers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Dream Products needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned slippers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dream Products.

Had an Experience with Dream Products?

Comments

Hanoi, Ha Noi, Vietnam #1294303

I agree. I don't know why they haven't done so already.

New York, New York, United States #1271291

Hello werid trouble i know your fault job you must checkup i did order itmes kind security zip cridet card around wallet cost 7.79 i did money order 20 dollars.Spet 26/2016 til january 2017.

Past 4month what ups.Answers?