Dream Products - Don't waste your money like I did.
Knowing they were not "pretty" slippers, my feet are hurting and I needed something I could wear in the house instead of regular shoes that I have to tie.I bought Dream Products item 82891, the velcro adjustable Plantar Fasciitis slippers, and when I got them, sure enough, not much to look at, but they were for house usage only and comfort is the main thing.
The sole is as hard as a rock. When you stride, there is no "give" in them - your foot is what gives, not the shoe - painful across the top of my foot. They make a loud hard plastic clunk sound when you walk, and they weigh a ton. I hate them.
"No problem," I thought, "I will just return them." They are so heavy, it would cost me $12 for the cheapest method of shipment - more than half what I paid for them.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product and return policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Specialized cases, specialized equipment stolen by owners and employees of Richardson Gypsum Supply Company with prior arrangements made with myself and others that trusted this company.We preparing class act suits..."
- "I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many of those years. Recently my account..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."