Ordered one for $8 from Dream Products.Works great.

Showing up unsolisted in my email was an offer to buy two for the grand bargain of $119.

What a rip off for a few pieces of cloth sewn together!!Don't be hoodwinked into this rip off.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dream Products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dream Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Dream Products to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dream Products?

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1237323

I got hoodwinked!Jokes on me and my lack of due diligence.

This product is a scam scam scam!

It does not work and is a cheap piece of garbage.Do not buy Do not buy Do not buy if u you read this and still purchase you have thrown your hard earned money in the garbage!

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Dream Products - Don't waste your money like I did. Dream Products "Knowing they were not "pretty" slippers, my feet are hurting and I needed something I could wear in the house instead of regular shoes that I have to tie. I..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more