I ordered bath grips for my 77 year old mother from this catalog. "Standard" shipping is supposed to take 3-4 weeks but you can upgrade for more money. She chose standard. It has now been 4 weeks and 2 days since she ordered.

I called the company and left a message for someone to call me back, which is what their instructions say to do. No one called so I called back.

I was informed that I had to wait a full 4 weeks from the date the product was sent. If it has not been received by then, they will reship it standard delivery. I asked if I could get expedited delivery since it has been so long but they said no, they had to send it out the same way it was ordered.

Even though my mother and I have both ordered from Dream Products before, we will not be ordering from them again. There are many catalog companies out there, they all have basically the same products so it is not worth the hassle to deal with an uncooperative company.

Had an Experience with Dream Products?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #798687

I placed an order on February 26, 2014.The total was charged to my Discover card within days.

I still have not received my merchandise a month later.

They can't give me any shipping information as to when it will be sent out.Why was my card charged already?